Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pulling Pranks!

Today Nate's French teacher phoned me at my desk and told me that he was not doing well.  Not handing in assignments...really she was quite disappointed in his behaviour.  She even said that she was considering changing his report card grades!
I was really quite speechless and stammered my way through the conversation.  I was trying to think of why this might be happening as so far Grade 9 has been so great for him!
All of a sudden she told me that Nate was standing beside her and he totally had me pranked!!!!
WELL...this called for revenge so I hustled over to the secondary school to plant a big wet kiss on Nate.
Gosh I love that silly kid!  And I found out he brought his fart machine to school and had gotten few teachers.  Is this my quiet boy?!
My VP came along for video evidence :)

6 comments:

Terry said...

Are you 'even' now?

villagegirl said...

That's funny! I love all the moaning when you actually give him a smooch. :)

Kerry said...

Too funny!!

Anonymous said...

Perfect "mom" revenge. Love it!

Ang said...

That's so fabulous! All around!!!

Trace said...

Ha!! Too funny! :)