Wednesday, April 30, 2014

FOUR-OH!!




Could this really be the same guy 20 year later?  My dear husband.  You have changed but so have I.  I know that 40 is just a number and it means nothing. What does mean something is that you have been my faithful companion for quite a long time now and I cherish it all.  The rotten times, the amazing times and the so-so times.  They all make up our history and it's you who I have built my life around and will continue to love.
Happy Birthday to my one and only!






4 comments:

villagegirl said...

Happy Birthday Keith!
What a cutie pair you are in that first picture!
And what a handsome and beautiful pair you are now. :)
Hope you have a fantastic day celebrating!!

Heather said...

I love this! You guys are a great couple and I am glad God brought you into my life - I am richer for it. Happy Birthday Keith :)

Sonya said...

Happy 40th Keith!
I can't believe how young you guys look in that first photo!

Terry said...

Happy birthday to my most favourite son-in-law.