Saturday, April 26, 2014

Party

On the evening of Chad's birthday we had a party for him...and only him.  Chad revealed that he doesn't like it when I combine his birthday with Keith's.  Well...PARDON me!  Ha ha...no problem, Chaddles.  We can accommodate such simple requests.
 Nice pose Liam.  Chronic nose twitching abounds around here with that kid.
 Chad got some pretty nice loot from everyone including William and Daisy!  We gave him a Leatherman tool as is tradition in our house for newly minted teenagers!
 My boy looks way older than 13 I think.  The question is...will he look 35 when he's 18? 
 I made a heavy, decadent chocolate cake that I served with vanilla ice cream.  It was GOOD!
 Daisy was flanked by two ladies who kept her entertained all evening.  She's such a good sport!
And I got smart and set up my camera for a group shot.  Turned out pretty good, hey?
 
The next evening Keith and I took Chad out for dinner and a movie...no siblings.  He really liked that and so did we.  We love spending time with our kids!
Happy Birthday Chad!

No comments: