Saturday, March 31, 2007

Love...Tennis Style


My brother got Nate a tennis racket for his birthday and today we went out to see how well Nathan could handle a racket. He did really well for his first time...he must take after his mother :) Actually my brother and I had some really good rallies and I know that I am going to pay for it tomorrow. It's been a lovely sunny weekend and we are enjoying every moment of sunshine. Sadly, Keith has had the flu since Thursday night so he's been in bed. We had to miss out on the annual fire department banquet tonight which I was quite disappointed about. I love a night out, eating food I didn't have to prepare. Alas...that was not to be. Fortunately we are to be guests at another banquet tomorrow night at church and I'll be going to this one even if he's not better yet!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kori's House said...

Great pictures!!
Did Chad give it a whirl as well?
Looks like the the perfect tennis day, sunny & crisp!

Keri's Collage... said...

Love that posed shot!! How fun! I am hoping to give tennis a try this year. It's been so long, but not sure if my back can handle it.

Rachel said...

Chad didn't play but was an excellent ball boy.
I am sore already from the side to side lunging.

Anonymous said...

Oooo, I like these pictures better then the one you sent me. I will pluck them off the internet.
You sure got into form fast. It's like riding a bike I guess.

Anonymous said...

I used to love playing tennis when I was a kid. I haven't played since then though.

I'm with you on the whole missing the work banquet. We had to miss Gary's work Christmas dinner last year and I was so incredibly disappointed.

villagegirl said...

Well, I see I've been slacking on my blog reading - you've been busy!
Looks like fun. That is one sport I'd like to try to get good at one day. Hope you're not too sore!