Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Lunch, Sandwiches and Beauty Parlour

The kids enjoying a gourmet lunch courtesy of Kori. Not only did she color my hair today but she also brought the 'fixings' for some delicious sandwiches, cut veggies and fruit and some cookies. My pathetic contribution was puffed wheat squares. What a gal!


Now doesn't that look good?



This was Kori's stacker sandwich...about 2 seconds later it collapsed :)



She gave my hair an all over color called 'Chocolate Caramel' and then we did some medium blonde streaks on top. I'm really happy with the results!


5 comments:

Kori's House said...

I am glad you enjoyed our impromtu lunch :) The puffed wheat sqaure was awesome, it had been a while since I had one!

Your hair turned out awesome, too bad this picture doesn't doesn't do it justice!

Passionate Eater said...

Puffed wheat squares are great and not to be diminished! I'm sure everyone loved them. And Kori needs to open a sandwich shop, because her sandwiches are impressive!

Anonymous said...

Ok, puffed wheat squares could never be considered pathetic. In fact, in my mind, they sound like the best part of the lunch! lol

No offense to Kori's amazing sandwich. ;)

Love your hair, as always. Although I'd like to see another picture of it in all it's glory.

Kori's House said...

On the topic of puffed wheat squares... they are not as easy to make as one would think! Yours didn't crumble apart, which is a huge accomplishment :)

villagegirl said...

My mouth is watering at the site of those sandwiches! Yuuummmmyyy!!!
And I LOVE puffed wheat squares. Not pathetic at all!
Love the colour Rachel but then again, I've never EVER seen your hair a way I didn't like. You are a beauty. And Kori shop open a hair and sandwich shop but you wouldn't want hair IN the sandwiches so that might not work. :)