Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Eats

Let's move onto my favorite blog subject, shall we? Yummy food.

This is the most delicious salad that was contributed to our meal on Saturday night. Thanks Aretha!!!
This was dinner tonight. Nothing fancy and yes, I know I should have made a salad to go with it. I got lazy.
And....these are the BEST oranges I've tasted in years. Not sure if it was pure fluke....but they are perfectly sweet and tender. Just like a real Christmas orange should taste like!

As to enjoy all this nosh, Keith and I have embarked on a weight lifting regimen. We have done this particular program in the past with wonderful results so we are expecting great things! We've taken measurements for the 'before' data and hope to find less of us in six weeks. I'll keep you posted!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That salad looks incredibly delicious. Are those sweet and sour meatballs in the second picture? They look very yummy.

Good luck with the weight lifting. Can't wait to see the results!

Kori's House said...

That salad looks very yummy! I am going to try and compy it for dinner tonight :)

Bought the oranges today, they are the best I have had yet!

AND... like Sonya, I can't wait to see the results of your weighlifting. I am cheering for you all the way!

Lovella ♥ said...

Ah the food looks scrumptious. That salad brought the other day does look really yummy.

We have really good oranges too. maybe it's a good year.

Oh boy, I need to lift weights too. Another thing to add to the list.

Canadian Kristin said...

I'll be cheering for you!!!

villagegirl said...

Oh Rach, now you are making me feel slovenly. Thanks.
That salad looks scrumptious!
I bought a really good box of oranges too!