Friday, November 23, 2007

Good Morning!

Last night as Keith and I were getting ready for bed I told him that in the morning I expect breakfast. Specifically, scrambled eggs, hashbrowns, peppers, cheese all wrapped in a soft flour tortilla. I was totally joking of course. Keith has Fridays off and it's the one day a week he doesn't have to get up super early. He's a night owl and doesn't do mornings well....so it's his weekly indulgence.
So here I am up getting ready for work this morning...just got out of the shower and I hear rummaging around in my kitchen. What the heck?
I dash out all dripping wet in my towel to find Mr. Sleepyhead standing at the stove cooking breakfast for me! I was gob-smacked! Keith! I said....I was only kidding last night. He told me he was doing it because he loves me.
Awwww....what a gem.
So we all had breakfast together as a family today. It was wonderful!

13 comments:

Kori's House said...

Sometimes actions do speak louder than words!
He's a keeper!!

Hope you continue to have a great day!

Karis said...

You got yourself a good one!!

Canadian Kristin said...

Awwwww, super cute!





.....gob-smacked!? Did you make that up!??!

Kimberley said...

aww, that's so sweet and thoughtful!

Jenn said...

Aaaaaawww! I'm going to try that tonight ;)

Anonymous said...

Keith, you are a sweetiepie! You know the way to a woman's heart and what good ears you have :)

Keri's Collage... said...

Great story...where's the pictures... bedhead and sleepy eyes??

villagegirl said...

What a sweet heart! Yup, definitely a keeper!

Anonymous said...

What a nice surprise to start off your day! You are a very blessed lady indeed.

Lovella ♥ said...

Oh so sweet!!

Colleen said...

Warm squishies! Warm squishies!

cayman77 said...

Thats so sweet! You have a def thoughtful hubby :)

Fiona said...

Relish it! Awesome.