Sunday, November 11, 2007

Wedding Day

Yesterday Keith and I had the honor of attending the wedding of my very first friend ever! I believe Gillian and I met when we were a mere four years old. She was great fun to grow up with....a very spirited and mischieveous girl who could always make me laugh. I don't know her new husband very well yet but from what I've seen at the wedding I believe he is a sincere, hard working individual who loves Gillian very much. I wish them all the best as they start their new lives together!

The wedding and reception was held at the Semiahoo Golf & Country Club in Blaine, WA. It was a gorgeous setting. Unfortunately the lighting was not quite right for my dinky camera. Twilight makes it a bit difficult!



Gillian's daughter looked just like a fairy princess. Completely sweet and a 'spirited' girl just like her mom! I didn't get a photo of her son but he was very handsome in his suit.

7 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

Looks like a cold but beautiful day! What a gorgeous couple!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bride! It does look like it was a wee bit chilly out there, but I'm sure the happy couple barely noticed.

Kori's House said...

A very special day! Gillian looks radiant, what a gorgeous bride!

I am glad you were able to be a part of such a special time in her life!

sultana said...

The whole event looked as stunning as the bride and groom!!

QuiltNut Creations said...

looks like a lovely wedding, i used to work with Gillian years ago. her daughter is as gorgeous as she is!

Sinead said...

Fabulous pictures. Gillian looked absolutely gorgeous...so happy for her, she deserves it. You and Keith scrub up pretty well yourselves...Ceara and I LOVE your dress, very trendy!

Canadian Kristin said...

Congratulations Gillian!!!

Rachel.....LOVE the dress!