Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Gotta Have It!

I don't often make peanut butter cookies even though we all like them very much. The main reason is that I cannot put them in the kids' school lunches due to 'rules and regulations'. I totally understand this of course.....there are some wicked allergies out there. But today I had a fresh BIG jar of peanut butter in the cupboard as we had just been to Costco recently. We go through it so very quickly since my oldest surely wishes he could mainline it. These turned out perfectly! Slightly crisp and slightly chewy....mmmmmmmmmm!
Come on over for a sample!!!!


And here we have my two hard working boys. They went outside post-haste after school today to 'play' in the snow. Lucky for me that they consider shovelling the driveway as playing!!!! It's great when the tykes can become more and more helpful around the house. PS. I don't usually dress them as twins but when you come across a great deal on a winter jacket you just have to get one for each :)


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Kori's House said...

I would LOVE to have one right now!! I was actually looking at the bettycrocker packaged version at walmart tonight :)

QuiltNut Creations said...

those look too yummy Rachel!

Anonymous said...

The cookies look fantastic! And I bet they taste great too. :)

Terry said...

What a coincidence! My favourite.

Canadian Kristin said...

Yummy! Do you eat the first bite out of a new jar with a spoon?!?!? I can't resist.....

Lovella ♥ said...

I love peanut butter cookies and yours look perfect.

Colleen said...

Yum! I haven't had peanut butter cookies in ages!

villagegirl said...

Yummy! I love a good pb cookie!
Cute jackets. :) I'm with you - a deal's a deal!