Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lumps and Bumps


Keith has been away for four days in the Okanagan doing a course for work. We have missed him very much. I especially don't sleep very well when I am the only 'grown-up' in the house overnight! I look forward to a good nights sleep when the man of the house is back tonight.

Now, this is how Chad came home from school today. I have no idea what could be causing this....he doesn't have any allergies that I am aware of!
Another medical mystery on tap is my elbow. Yes, my elbow! Yesterday at work it felt a bit bruised when it was resting on the arm rest of my office chair. By the evening it was actually aching quite a bit. In the middle of the night it felt like someone had taken a hammer and smashed the joint! It still really hurts when I flex it and I have NO IDEA what the heck is going on. I haven't bumped it or anything. OWIE!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

poof said...

Oh my, give him some allergy medication. What could it be?

It's a child's dream come to true to be allergic to school.

Try Tea Tree cream.

poof said...

As for the elbow...same thing happened to Ron. He whined about his elbow for over a month. Never did a thing to it, but just hurt like crazy.

Probably been eating too much elbow macaroni or something.

:)

Terry said...

Those hives look bad. Did he touch something unusual?
The elbow ... bursitis or gout??

sultana said...

I would make this an opportunity to see the Doc, unless of course it has all vanished like it appeared.

Stephanie said...

Notice how it's all the blood relatives that come rushing to diagnose their own? Funny :) Ambritose seems to be the answer to everyone's ails. Have you tried that? I would just go see a doctor for both those things. Poor Chad must be in itchy agony.

Stephanie said...

Mom, where are you? It's your turn. You're the most qualified nursey person in the family too.

Anonymous said...

I have no diagnosis or remedy. Hope you're all feeling better real soon though. :)

Barb Stingl said...

Just wanted to "drop in" and say hi ;)

Anonymous said...

Looks like he is allergic to something! Did he eat something unusual? Did he touch something unusual? New soap or shampoo? New bedding? New clothing?

Your elbow? Wait till Monday. It's the weekend, of course. Seeing a doctor is no good on a weekend. It may go away on its own, or not.
(Remember, I'm not a doctor.)I wish you both well.