Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Graduate

Chad graduated from Wee College this evening. He's quite proud of himself and we are too!


To be honest though, I am quite glad to be done this stage of our lives. Six years in a row of taking my kids to Wee College is quite enough! And six year end programs to sit through.....oi!
Chad received special recognition for only missing one class in three years of Wee College. That was the Disneyland trip...totally worth it in Chad's mind! He had been aiming for perfect attendance but his parents messed that one up for him :)


Okay...there we all are. I know some of you gals are hankering for a picture of me in all my chubby splendor. For the record my top is quite blousy and making me look like I have a tummy already. I don't. And it's not even a maternity top....so there :)

But I did buy a few items from the maternity shop last night so I can't be in total denial. Keith and I went to Bellis Fair to pick up Chad's birthday gift, so since we were there anyhow I checked out their one and only maternity store. I did find some wonderful deals on jeans and denim capri pants. I also got a few tops as well. Wait until you hear this deal though. I found maternity dress pants at The Bay for $5.99 each! I got three pairs and now am completely set for work. What a bargain!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are as lovely as usual!

QuiltNut Creations said...

congrats to him Rachel! only our oldest graduated from Wee College-we weren't able to find a church out here that still does it

Anonymous said...

How did you know that I was just itching to see a picture of you so that I could check out the belly situation? And then you psych us out with a blousy top. You clever girl, you. :)

Congrats to Chad. He looks so handsome in his grad attire!

Kerry said...

Congrats to Chad!!!
And, you look great...and will look great when the tummy starts appearing too! So, how have you been feeling? Getting excited yet or still trying to get over the shock? Great deal on the pants!!

Fiona said...

Gotta love a great deal! $5.99 - very cool. I think you're glowing in this picture. You look great!

Barb Stingl said...

You look amazing Rachel!! I am SO happy that you were able to get xome sweet deals on clothes. They have MUCH cuter stuff now, than years ago ;) Way to go Chad, on your graduation!

Shawna said...

YaY for finishing up Wee College!

And YIPEE for fabulous deals on maternity clothes...Fun Fun Fun.

PS. You look fabby!

Canadian Kristin said...

LOL ....you just stay in denial, and we'll all sigh at how cute you look in your flouncey top!


Congratulations, Chad!

Anonymous said...

Next time you're south of the border, try Target's maternity section, they often have cute stuff on clearance!