Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sick

I'm not sick and neither are my men, thankfully. What's been sick is our computer. It's been acting very strange for about a week now. Some function wouldn't work one day and then work perfectly fine the next. Very random and annoying! Fortunately the IT department at my work has a very updated McAfee they let the staff take home and install on their computer. We had some virus protection but it was obviously out date. We are pretty sure we are now virus free but our computer seems much slower. The McAfee appears to analyze every click of the mouse to deem it 'safe' or not.
Saturday's weather was absolutely out of this world! Our backyard thermometer registered 30 degrees in the afternoon. We took advantage and make our backyard very spiffy with all the work we did. Mowing, trimming, edging, planting, weeding, pruning and fertilizing! We are both a little sore today from all our hard work but things look good. I even took a nice tumble out of the flower beds when I tripped on the edge of the lawn. Chad thought it was hilarious and re-enacted it for Keith several times. Thanks buddy!
Today with it being raining and grey again is a bit of a downer. Yesterday was just a teaser!
Nothing else really exciting this post......maybe next week?!

5 comments:

Kori's House said...

We use AVG Free off the net. Works pretty good if McAfee starts to annoy you :)

You have NO idea how jealous I am that everyone was outside enjoying the ONE sunny day while I was at work. As the day went on my crankiness got worse. Very upsetting :(
I am so glad you took advantage of such a gorgeous day!

Keri's Collage... said...

I read your title and groaned after spending half of our night holding Curt over the toilet. Turns out he got a bit of sun/heat stroke from our beautiful day yesterday! Go figure, we get one nice day and overdose in sunshine!
Sorry about your tumble...sounds like something I would do!

Anonymous said...

Wow! 30 degrees. And I thought we had hit the jackpot with 24 degrees. Either way, it sounds like we all enjoyed it to the fullest.

Terry said...

I had a thermometer like that once too. Try to back it away from the BBQ, the propane heater, the spa, and the direct sunlight. It just might not be faulty. Oh, and don't hold your thumb over the little red bulbous part at the bottom as you are reading it.

Terry said...

I believe the global warming people are using the same type of thermometer for their readings.