Monday, June 15, 2009

Foresome

June always brings the annual golf tournament that my employer puts on. Even though I'm technically not 'at work' I still wanted to go. It's tradition! I do enjoy my once a year golf game. I didn't think I golfed too badly and even got a par 3 on the last hole. Thank you to Coach Roger who gave my all kinds of instruction!




The lunch afterwards was simple and quite tasty. Grilled burger with lots of fixings. Instead of heading to a banquet hall, this year we ate at the clubhouse. It made the afternoon a bit quicker which was good for us since we left my poor parents with three kiddies.



A great day out! Thanks Kori and Roger for yet another year of golfing with us.

6 comments:

Terry said...

Now that looks like a great time!

Anonymous said...

That looks like alot of fun.
I really love your shorts!

Keri's Collage... said...

One day I am going to crash your golf party :)It always looks so fun & tasty!!

elma_pauls said...

That burger looks amazing! As I hear it, your parents love having those kids....looks like you had a wonderful time...hoorah! you deserve it.

Kori's House said...

I wonder how many guests I can bring next year :(

Fiona said...

uh oh. what are you going to do next year now that you don't work there any longer? party crasher!!! :)