Friday, June 18, 2010

Take Me Back Tuesdays

Just to add some interest to my blog I have decided to implement a regular Tuesday feature with some 'oldies but goodies'.

I always think it's good fun to relive one's past....some parts anyhow. There are some readers out there who may not be safe and I cannot guarantee your anonymity in the photos :) Ha! This is going to be fun!

I'll just post one today as a teaser.


My third birthday with my cousin Stephanie on the left and Christa on the right.

8 comments:

Kori's House said...

This is going to be fun :)

In this picture I can totally see the similarities to your boys mouths and yours. You area a little cutie!

Keri's Collage... said...

This will be fun :)

You were such a cutie Rach! I love the old pics of you with your pigtails!

Kerry said...

Too cute!! What a great idea!

Gaye said...

Wow! That photo brings back memories of three sweet little cousins.
Gaye, mother of Stephanie and Christa

Terry said...

Like it was yesterday!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is that I'm glad that we only became friends over the last number of years and I don't have to worry about any old embarrassing photos of myself showing up on your blog! lol

Stephanie said...

Aw, I don't mind this pic being up. Everyone looks pretty darn cute. Those were the good old days, eh :)

villagegirl said...

Great idea! Can't wait to see what you dredge up. :)
Or maybe I can. hee hee