Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Two Boys!

I think Chad was just a few weeks old in this photo on Mother's Day 2001. I had short hair which was a total pain in the butt to style. I was also looking forward to an entire year off work! I had only gotten a 6 month leave with Nathan and was thrilled that the EI had bumped up mat leaves to a year. What a blessing it was to be able to stay home with my boys for that year. I didn't have a vehicle so we walked all over Abbotsford to get our errands done. Nathan was and still is a great walker. Yep...good memories!


7 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

I've always loved this pic!
You look so bright-eyed and happy!

Kerry said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Kori's House said...

Love your hair like this. Young and fresh :)

Pretty darn cute boys too :)

villagegirl said...

I love this picture.
I ditto the above comments.

Shawna said...

Beautiful photo!

Anonymous said...

I love your hair like that too! But I know what you mean about it being a pain in the butt to style.

Stephanie said...

Oh, Nathan is such a cutiepie here. I like your hair here but you totally suit the long hair. Love it on you, Rach!