Monday, October 04, 2010

Early Bird

Yesterday we pretended it was Thanksgiving. As per tradition we spent most of the afternoon on a very long walk to work up a good appetite for the good eating to come. We were out for about 2.5 hours walking along Discovery Trail.
We made many stops and Liam was loving this fuzzy caterpillar.

And then after it pooped on Nathan's hand we let it go in the grass.


These kids are so good looking. Is it just me or does each generation just get better and better? Maybe all parents think this way.


After Liam's nap we head to my mom's to feast on a delicious turkey dinner with ALL the trimmings. It was very tasty.

My contribution was pumpkin cheesecake for dessert. We made sure Liam got the piece with the little finger prints :)
Even though we were full after dinner we found room for dessert. It was a nice evening and to show my appreciation I washed all the dishes so my mom could visit with my Oma.

I look forward to round number two later this week with Keith's family!


After dinner Liam had Keith read him from his children's Bible. It's currently his favorite book!
Pardon the freaky eyes...it's the best my program could do to get rid of his red eye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oohh...I just can't wait for Thanksgiving and all the good eating!

villagegirl said...

Yum! I'm so jealous that you got Thanksgiving food already! I can't wait!
You do have a very good looking trio of boys there. :)