Friday, October 29, 2010

Nerds

Yesterday was 'Nerd Day' at school and I forgot. Marci forgot as well. Heather was not impressed!
So Marci raced home and came back with outfits for us both. Pretty good for a last minute get up! School spirit is alive and well at MEI Middle School!


A side note on the Bella saga. I got an email this morning from W telling me that she got in contact with the new owner Troy. Troy said that for the first two days Bella wasn't very nice to him but she's turned the corner and letting him pet her. Apparently she's already the best of friends with his 6 month old kitten 'Princess' which makes me really happy.

Sounds like I can let out a HUGE sigh of relief.

Thank you for your kind comments. They helped me so much.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that the staff at your school participates in dress-up days. How fun!

Glad to hear that all is well with Bella.

Keri's Collage... said...

I love the dress up days! I guess one shouldn't be so quick to throw out nasty checkered pants! haha

So happy that you were able to hear how Bella is doing. Graet news!

Colleen said...

I LOVE the picture. Nerds rock, man.

And Bella! I'm so sorry you've had to go through all this! I just read the previous post to get caught up on the dets. Maybe Bella and the other kitten will be just the right thing for a man who's trying to get a start on life again. Nevertheless, it would've felt so much better if things hadn't gone so awry, I'm sure.

white girl said...

You are the cutest nerd ever!
Dress up days are so fun.

Sorry to hear about all the Bella drama. Do you think W is telling you the truth about the new owner? It's weird that she wouldn't give you his email address to find out how Bella is adjusting, don't you think? I really hope that what W says is true, and Bella is doing well.

villagegirl said...

That's awesome! You are such a cute little nerd!
The plaid pants are fantastic.

I'm SO glad to hear that Bella is ok too. Big sigh of relief!