Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Stuff

The boys dressed up as scarecrows for school. I think they look more like farmers myself!

Carving pumpkins with Dad. My role is to take pictures. That's it!


The boys design and Keith carves. I think that they look great!


Even Liam got in on the festivities. He's as cute as a bug!


Only Chad was interested in heading out trick or treating this year. We managed two cold hours out there before we came home to unload the booty. All chewy and sticky stuff to Nathan while Chad keeps the chips and chocolate.
Halloween is done for another year. It was nice that Keith was home for a change. He gets fireworks patrol on Diwali instead.
Going to head to bed now with the sounds of firecrackers ringing in my ears and a tummy full of 'junk'!

4 comments:

Terry said...

Those pumpkins are great!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pumpkins! I used to be the official carver in our house but thankfully the girls are old enough to do it on their own now.

white girl said...

I think your boys look great! The straw sticking out of their sleeves makes the scarecrow look for sure.

I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't jealous about the copious amounts of chewy candy. Mmm... caramel.

villagegirl said...

Cute punkins! The 2 legged and the no legged variety!
I try to be involved as little as possible when it comes to carving. The smell of those things alone makes me want to vomit.