Sunday, May 29, 2011

Half the Battle Won

Thank you Keri for a few online tips last night on how to make perfect cinnamon buns. Even though I had washed all the dishes from the disappointments earlier in the day, I still had this urge to make something that would be successful!

I hauled out my trusty bread maker and put in my favorite bun dough recipe from K & K.
The dough came out soft and handled beautifully. I was able to create two pans of gorgeous cinnamon buns. Now I can say that the entire day was not a disaster!

7 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

Hooray! I could go for one of those right about now!

Trace said...

oh yummm!!! I have bread going in the bread maker at the moment but now I wish I was having something like this! HA! :)

Terry said...

I need a sample to test your theory.

Keri's Collage... said...

I just made some thanks to our email conversations and these yummy pics! With cream cheese frosting...yumm-o!

Anonymous said...

Those look SO good! Excellent job. Gold star for you. :)

villagegirl said...

Those look amazing! Hooray for success!
Now you must pass your secrets on to me! :)

Kerry said...

I can almost smell them! They look amazing!