Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Week

It's been a good week!

Wednesday ~ shopping with the besties to Coquitlam Centre. We had a wonderful times...it had been too long since we had done that. Sadly the mall closed before we had even seen all the stores. Hate it when that happens!
I had a first that evening. I had my eyebrows threaded! Painful, but I am very happy with my new look. I didn't think my eyebrows were too thick before and really just wanted them cleaned up but I came out with much smaller brows!

Thursday~Twin day at work that morphed into Triplet day to accommodate the three secretaries as we are all in the office that day. None of us even remotely look alike but had fun putting together our black top, jeans, ponytail, hoop earrings ensemble.
I also baked some treats for the King (Chad's school) fun fair this weekend. We never attend these fun fairs but felt obliged to at least contribute in some fashion!

Friday~Nathan was at a track meet all day. It was a gorgeous day so Keith walked over to the stadium (I love living in town) with Liam and they watched him do his high jump event. He didn't advance in that but did get second in triple jump and long jump. Well done Nate!
That evening I went to dinner with two wonderful friends and then to MEI high school's production of 'Steel Magnolias'. It was an excellent show....such talented young ladies! A very enjoyable evening. Nathan started his 'first job' that evening. He's going to be mowing his auntie's lawn each week or so. He's quite excited about earning money!
I also took a big step and had the first year of my blog bound and printed into a soft cover book. Blogger was having issues this week and made me realize that it could all be just gone in one technological glitch at anytime. I've been meaning to print this blog for a long time and that was the incentive to get me moving on it. I'll let you know how it looks when it arrives. I used the 'Blog2Print' site.

Saturday~the day is ahead of us! Keith will be starting to rip up the old carpet in preparation for the new carpet this week. I am getting a haircut which is long overdue. After that.....you'll have to wait and see!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I frequently think about having my blog printed into a book but I shudder to think how much that would cost.

villagegirl said...

It really was a fun night...I certainly needed it! Thanks for inviting me out!
Can't wait to see your hair! And the carpet and your blog book.
I'm going to look into that too. I've had the same thoughts in my mind.

Trace said...

What a great idea to get your blog printed! Hmm.. I will have to go look into that now.. :)