Sunday, May 15, 2011

Upheaval

Y'know what? I haven't lived in a 'everything in it's place' home since about mid-February! Things are going to get worse before they get better around here. The carpet is coming on Thursday and Keith is very busy pulling baseboards, old carpet and underlay. I mainly supervise.


I've got furniture in my entry. And the new toilet I cannot wait to get installed in the ensuite.
More furniture in the family room.
And a love seat in the dining room! It'll all be worth it when it's done. I cannot wait!

4 comments:

Trace said...

Very exciting!! There's nothing like new carpet! :)

Terry said...

Upheaval before renewal is common. Patience is key.

Anonymous said...

I always wish that these types of projects could be done by elves while I sleep and then I could just wake up to the finished product.

villagegirl said...

It will look fantastic! Can't wait to see it all finished.
I like Sonya's idea. That is my wish too.