Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Here We Go Again!

I enjoyed my 6 weeks off work very much. It was the perfect blend of doing nothing and doing something. A great summer filled with trips, family activities, chumming with my boys and new memories. My last week before starting work was spent up at the family property in Oroville. It was the first summer my grandparents weren't living there. They have decided that they will not be going to Oroville any more which at their age is understandable. We missed their huge garden and their presence there as well. One thing is for sure...Oma certainly kept those spiders and their webs under control. Everyday one of us would have to do spider patrol on the deck, railings, and around the eaves. Ick!
So here I will leave you with some picture. Few words are necessary!

Marmot hunting at Manning Park.
Sliding
Teasing the critters with empty peanut shells found on the ground.
Hanging with my buddy.
Football.
Boating.
Puttering.
Windsurfing.
Posing.
Happy.
Sundown.
Sailor.
Swordsman
Dry land knee boarding. Hopefully my dad has photos on his blog of his skiing in the near future.
Floating
Tickling
Tubing
Smiling
Flying
Eating
Driving
Grilling
Apricot frittering (so glad the trees in the orchard are still there!)
Pouting
Relaxing
Playing
Love 'em
Reeling
Tidying
Sitting

~The End~

2 comments:

Trace said...

OH it looks like so much fun!! :)

villagegirl said...

Perfection! I love summer vacations.