Thursday, February 02, 2012

Do You Think It's Gross?!

Okay, okay,  so I have a guilty pleasure.  It's cheez whiz.  I like it.  I really like it.
I only will buy one small jar per year and it lasts me a very long time.  But boy oh boy is it good! Please spare me the lecture about how it's plastic cheese and not a real food.  I know this.  I mean, look at the name of the product: 'cheez'.  That is a dead give away!
What is your guilty pleasure, food-wise?  Is there something you enjoy that a lot of people think is nasty?

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Mine lately is Nutella :0)

Kori's House said...

I have nothing against but I haven't bought it many times. My mom has a rice broccoli dish recipe that uses it and it's delish! If there is leftovers it goes on celery sticks for sure.

Keri's Collage... said...

I like it too, but never buy it. It can't be that bad if EV buys it right? She also adds a gob of it to her cheese sauce when nobody is looking...she says it makes it creamier.

Lovella ♥ said...

I like cheez whiz too. When I was growing up I had a slice of toast with cheez whiz everyday after school.
I don't do that now but still always put it in my cheese sauce though I often try to do this when no one is looking.

Ha...now I am reading Keri's comment. Fantastic...I'm not alone.

whit said...

I know this broccoli rice dish of which Kori speaks. It is delicious!

Jenn, I don't think Nutella is nasty! A guilty pleasure, sure, but nothing to be embarrassed about. :)

White Girl said...

haha... I pressed enter before adding all my info. Whit? haha

Trace said...

I don't think we have that here... but I am a vegemite addict which some people think is just sick. :)

Anonymous said...

I enjoy Cheez Whiz on hotdogs. And celery, of course. I also like Velveeta cheese and processed cheese slices. Apparently I'm a fake food kinda' girl! Haha!

Colleen said...

Processed cheese slices, yup! I almost never get them (milk allergy ... but is there even milk in them?) but when I do I enjoy it down to my toes.