Friday, April 19, 2013

Dining Room - Check

After looking for a buffet to complete my dining room for a long time we finally found the perfect piece at Ikea.  I had actually seen this piece a year ago but wasn't sure about it at that time.  After shopping around our local furniture stores I realized that the price of this buffet was quite reasonable and it's solid wood to boot!  Rare for Ikea furniture.
So as you can see it barely fits but no matter, it's there to stay!
Thank you Keith for assembling the 30,000 pieces.  You're a keeper.
And the lovely artwork is an original oil painted by my Aunt Herta.  Love it!
You can check out some of her work here:  http://hertaeringallery.weebly.com/

7 comments:

sultana said...

So beautiful..........a fitting place for your heirloom black dinner set !

Kori's House said...

I think it's beautiful! Perfect. The artwork is fantastic as well!

villagegirl said...

It's lovely! It fits perfectly - ikea can be surprising sometimes! It's a good match too.

Keri's Collage... said...

Very nice!

cayman77 said...

perfect fit!

Anonymous said...

I love it! It looks like it was just meant to be there.

Trace said...

I love it! :)