Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Two Years Here


It just hit me the other day.  We have been at our house for two years now!  I would like to say we are completely settled but alas...not quite true.
There are some rooms that look like we just moved in yesterday.  So many bare walls because I cannot make decisions about décor.  Empty spaces because buying more furniture is not quite in the budget.  The garage is a mess and Keith has his life planned for the next 10 years working on my 'honey-do' list!
One thing I am spending a portion of my tax refund on though are blinds for all the upstairs bedrooms.  We did the main floor and bathrooms when we moved in and it has bothered me a bit that they don't match! 
OCD...I know.
So, I am happy that are getting measured today for new 2-inch blinds and will be rid of the nasty one inch beasts!

3 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

Nice! It took us 10 years to bite the bullet on the blinds!
I can't believe it's been 2 years!

Stephanie said...

Oh Rachel . . . your house is a dream. You should see our to-do list! We might as well tear down the house and start from scratch because it involves basically every room!

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. We've been in our house for 16 years (I think...I can never remember!) and still haven't got it the way we want it.