Sunday, April 14, 2013

First Year Complete

 
Hard to believe but Liam made it through year one of the Wee College program.  It took him a few months to get into it but after that he was a real keener.  He's quite an evangelist and is very open to telling people he's going to heaven because he loves Jesus!
 
I caught the older alumni humming along to the songs as they sat through the program.  Yes indeed...those songs and verses are definitely written on their hearts.
 And because he did such a fantastic job he was properly rewarded when we got home!  I was especially proud when the boy standing next to him on the choir riser repeatedly poked Liam in the stomach and Liam just gave him 'the look' and kept on singing his heart out.


4 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

I sure did smile as he walked up the aisle with his class. It was so cute to see him glance over at his family.

Rachel said...

And I should have mentioned how nice it was to run into my MGCC friends!

Anonymous said...

Aww...what a cute little evangelist.

cayman77 said...

What a little muffin! I just wanna kiss his cute little face!! :)