Sunday, August 04, 2013

Rodeo Time

I received a delightful phone call this afternoon from my parents.  They wanted to take the boys to the Agrifair Rodeo.  I said yes without hesitation.  I love my boys...I really do, but being with them every day, all day since July 6th is wearing me down.  Nate's at work during the week and usually he's the peace-making referee between Chad and Liam.  Now it's my job and I'm growing weary! 
Keith and I took advantage of the few hours alone by walking to Moxie's and having a nice dinner on their patio. Keith used a gift card from his birthday last spring and it was deeelightful to have an uninterrupted dinner conversation. 
So, thank you mom and dad!  You saved the day.

1 comment:

sultana said...

It was a pleasure. Thanks for giving me so much space to recover from a crazy spring.