Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Just the Three of Us

Keith's parents have taken the boys camping for the week. We are childless....sort of!
Baby is making his presence known though. Tons of kicking and pushing up on my tummy to create the most burning heartburn known to woman!
Keith and I haven't been doing too much exciting with our free time. Last night we had sushi for supper which was divine. If you haven't eaten at Bento Express in Ellwood Plaza please do try it. A late night walk was a nice treat.
We have been watching tons of Olympic games. It's the only time I will watch sports and I quite enjoy it. The TV is pretty much on whenever we are home and tuned to CBC. I think I have memorized and grown to hate all their commercials too!
Well.....this is a nothing post. Just waiting for Keith to come home from work and then we'll throw a pizza on the BBQ.
Tomorrow we are going out for supper...yippee!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds lovely...just the two (three!) of you having some time for yourselves.

Jenn said...

Sounds quiet and just what you need :) Have fun!