Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Some of My Favorite Things...

Making popcorn with friendsLaying on warm beaches with friends
Cooler temperatures
My computer (of course!)
Pre-paid & pre-packaged school supplies
Renting movies with my hubby



My new pillow covers made by my mom

Cold cereal for breakfast...any day of the week


Dragging out the suitcases for holidays!

We're off for our last 'hurrah' of the summer. Won't be back online until next week. I hope you all enjoy your last 'long weekend' of the summer!

10 comments:

Shawna said...

Yipee for "favorite things" (I may just steal this idea for a blog when mine seems boring) + Yipee for one last vacation!

Have a great time!
xo, Shawna

Lovella ♥ said...

Love your suitcase colors. . ours are pink and blue.
Oh I hope you have a wonderful time away .. you are as cute as a button by the way.

Kori's House said...

I'd say we are friends for good reason! We like many of the same things :)

LOVE your new pillows!

Keri's Collage... said...

You have a great list!
Those are all awesome pics and memories!

Kerry said...

Have fun!!

Unknown said...

Do you think your mom will make me some new pillows:) I LOVE YOURS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your list. Maybe because I could relate to most of them. :)

Have a super time away!

Fiona said...

Fun idea for a post. Next time we get together we should have popcorn. I LOVE it, too. Good choice for movies. Both really good. Did you enjoy them? Hope you had a good last hoorah. :)

Unknown said...

I love this post!! Can I copy it? I did one like this awhile ago, but with things I'd purchased recently. I love highlighting the little things that make you happy. Yay!!

Did you like Vantage Point? I thought it was great!!!

villagegirl said...

Those are so great. Can I hire your mom? :)