Friday, August 15, 2008

Taking One for the Team


Keith redeemed this coupon today.....

(this is what Keith found on his desk last weekend after his vacation)

I drove Keith into Langley for his appointment this morning. After going to the mall really quickly the boys and I went to the office to wait for Keith. After he was done he came out to the waiting room and Nathan asked in a very loud clear voice: 'So, Dad...how was it?' I've not laughed so hard in a long time!!!

Anyhow....it's probably the hottest day of the year and Keith must be enjoying his ice-pack!

9 comments:

QuiltNut Creations said...

lol. i remember that day well.

Keri's Collage... said...

Bet he's glad to have it 'over with'!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up Rachel! Hope Keith has a quick recovery.

Stephanie said...

Good for Keith! Was it worse or better than he expected?

villagegirl said...

That's a good one! hee hee
I'll bet that ice pack felt good today!

Jenn said...

Those fire fighters are cheeky! Hope you're feeling alright Keith... Way to go!

Shawna said...

What an appropriate name for such occasion!

Good for you (both of you)!

Here's to years of not worrying ;-)

Unknown said...

Good job, taking one for the team:) Funny, my hubby went for his when I was preggers with our third too:)

Fiona said...

Funny ... well, kind of. I always think that the wife goes through so much pain, it's the least the man can do. Way to go, Keith.