Monday, February 23, 2009

One of the Nicest People I Never Met....Yet!

I have a special blogger friend who is having her 'jubilee' birthday today! I don't even really quite recall how we got connected in blogland but I am certainly glad we did.
Lovella is quite certainly a person you want to know. She is very encouraging, supportive, generous and kind. Even though we attend the same church and have people we know in common we haven't had the chance to meet each other in person yet. Even so, she has been very encouraging to me with kind emails. I do look forward to meeting her one day....and hopefully soon! I am also inspired from reading her blog to become a better wife and mother. Lovella also initiated the Mennonite Girls Can Cook blog and does a fabulous job of administering the behind the scenes work that goes along with it. I want to take this opportunity to wish the lovely and talented Lovella the most fantastic birthday today!

4 comments:

Kori's House said...

So Sweet!
Happy Birthday Lovella!

Lovella ♥ said...

OH Rachel. . you too? I am superbly stumped and humbled by all the birthday posts. .
I look so forward to meeting you too, I just may have to change services once to make that happen.
Thank you Rachel. . .you are a sweetie.

Keri's Collage... said...

Wait till you meet her Rach...you think she's sweet now...she's even sweeter in real life :)

Terry said...

I agree with Keri. I met her last at Winner's and I had a toothache after. :) Lovella, I mean that in the nicest way. I apologise for my weird sense of humour. Oh, and happy birthday!.