Sunday, February 22, 2009

Saturday & Sunday

Another weekend come and gone. Keith was out investigating another fire Friday night and most of Saturday so I was on my own a fair amount this week-end. I'm getting used to it though....all a part of the job! I always told Keith that when he finally got hired at the fire department I would be so happy that I would not complain about the crazy hours. Doing my best to keep up my end of the bargain :)

I bought Liam this very cute and very Canadian looking hat. He really needed a hat with 'ears' as he as outgrown all of his winter hats so far. Great bargain at $4 on sale compared to $15 regular price!

Liam is probably as tired as I am of soccer season. It was sunny but cold!

Today we took the boys out for a walk between rain showers. Chad and Nathan took their wooden airplanes and flew them as we walked.


Yep....those walks are just plain exhausting!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's hard for me to imagine anyone playing soccer since we still have snow on the ground and just got another fresh skiff of snow overnight.

Terry said...

I am noticing a gradual improvement in the temperature with each game, although it is still quite chilly. Liam's hat is awesome! His Russian roots show well under the fur hat.

Heather said...

Awwww...I love Liam's hat! I must admit...I am looking forward to the end of soccer as well.

Canadian Kristin said...

One more week, one more week, just one more week of soh-ccer! HOORAY!


So cute, those chubby Liam cheeks in that Snugli!