Monday, February 09, 2009

Ten Things

I was assigned the letter 'L' from Sonya. I've been a follower of her blog for years now and even though it's private I think she's quite open to new readers. You can email me if you want to contact her for access.


1. Library ~ I go to our public library at least 1-2 times each week. I love reading and enjoy finding new 'favorites' and picking up the latest magazines to read or classic movies to watch. Libraries are the BEST!


2. Lemons ~ I love the flavor of lemons. I especially love lemon desserts. My two favorites are lemon bars and lemon loaf. Yum.


3. Lucy Maud Montgomery ~ She is definitely one of the best authors. I love her writing style and the stories she tells in all her books. She is much more than just 'Anne of Green Gables'!


4. Love Languages ~ This is a good way to be able to show your spouse/friends/kids love in a way that is extra special to them. Read the book. And if you want to know my love language is 'acts of service'.


5. Light ~ I need the blinds open in my entire house upon waking. Shut blinds/curtains in the daytime really bother me.


6. Laughing ~ I love a good laugh. The kind of laugh where your cheeks hurt and you just about pee your pants! Nothing quite like it!!!


7. Loyal ~ I am a loyal friend. I am loyal to my committments.


8. Liam ~ I'm in love with my little baby boy. He's gorgeous and sweet and chubby and loveable.....it goes on and on!


9. Lost ~ I am a fan of the TV program Lost. I wish I could just figure out what's going on and I'm getting impatient to know the answers to all the mysteries!


10. Lipstick ~ I rarely wear lipstick. I have yet to find that 'perfect' shade and I'm tired of wasting money on colors that I end up hating once I get home. A quick swipe of Vaseline on my lips is all I wear.

5 comments:

Fiona said...

great list. i love laughing as well and will have to try some Lucy Maud Montgomery books (other then Anne of Green Gables).

Anonymous said...

Wow! Who knew we had so much in common? Aside from Liam, of course. ;)

And yes, I'm always open to new readers of my blog.

Passionate Eater said...

I love LOST too! I was talking to my friend the other day, and I discovered that the "numbers" (Hurley's + the hatch's numbers) are actually a part of an equation that predicted the end of humanity on earth, and that the Dharma Initiative was trying to change the "numbers" or variables in the equation, to extend the reign of humanity. Crazy!

Anneliese said...

Thanks for the little visit...it's great getting to know you better.

Lovella ♥ said...

Rachel I enjoyed this and your pregnancy posts so much. . .You are such a great girl. . .and clearly a wonderful mom.