Saturday, March 07, 2009

Basement Boy

It occured to me that I totally forgot to post pictures of Nate's basement abode. He's completely comfortable in his new room and is really enjoying his own space. I wish we had an intercom system though because it now takes much more lung power to call him upstairs!

This is as tidy as it gets! A rare day with the floor actually showing. Nathan is not neat by nature.

His cozy reading corner.

His new book shelves. I'm irked we can't have his books upright but we need some get some book-ends to keep them from sliding over.

His window view. Not too bad for a basement room! It's south facing and his room is very bright.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I could live in this room! He's a very lucky boy.

QuiltNut Creations said...

nice room!

we got a set of intercoms from the Source. they plug into an outlet and you can do two rooms(need a receiver thingy in each room)

Kerry said...

His room looks great!!

Canadian Kristin said...

Nice room! So glad to hear 'clothes on the floor' is the norm for your guy, too! :-)

Colleen said...

It looks great! I can feel all that sunlight warming my face. :)