Wednesday, March 04, 2009

My Little Mover


Liam first rolled over a month ago. We were pleased to see he was developing as a 'textbook' baby. But after that first time it was pretty rare that he would actually do it. As of a few days ago this is all he does. I put him down to play for tummy time and within minutes he's relocated himself. Good for you Liam!
He starts here!

And ends up here...or further if I don't rescue him!

Liam is also a sweet little sleeper. He generally sleeps from 8 pm to 7:45 am or so. You can't ask for better than that. He will often wake up just once for a feed but also can do the whole night without getting up at all. And would you look at my purtttty bruise?! I have no idea how this happened. No, I didn't beat Keith. Very strange. Anyhow.....it's fading.

7 comments:

Passionate Eater said...

I think we have a future Olympian roller on our hands! He is so handsome (just like your other little two men).

Canadian Kristin said...

Adorable Sleeping Liam pic!

Glad you didn't feel that bruise when it was made, looks nasty!

Up goes the baby gate!

Anonymous said...

Oh the joys of mobile babies! And how terrific that he's allowing you so much sleep at night!

cayman77 said...

hes a doll. !!!

villagegirl said...

Good job little man!

Wow - that looks nasty! Glad you didn't feel it happen!

Kerry said...

I can't believe how big Liam is already. He is SO cute. And, what a bonus that he's doing great at night. :)

Anonymous said...

I'll say it again. Liam is soooo cute. His cheeks are pinchable.