Saturday, March 21, 2009

Party Hearty

Nathan had his six best buddies for his party this year. I must say I'm really proud of his choice of friends. They are all fantastic kids! We went to the local wave pool for a few hours of swimming. Thanks Kori for bringing your camera as I forgot mine!



I'm not sure what Nate was doing in this picture but it's kinda funny. It's like he can't believe how many candles are on his cake! Just wait until you're my age, buddy!
It was Blake's birthday yesterday so we had to sing for him as well. Thanks for sharing your special day Blake!

Pizza, pop and cake. What more can you ask for? Actually I was so happy the rain stopped in time for the kids to burn off all their energy after supper in the yard. They had a blast whacking each other with light sabers. Boys!

4 comments:

Kori's House said...

They do look like a great bunch of boys. Blake had an awesome time at the party, thanks for inviting him!!
That is very thoughtful to sing happy birthday to him as well!

Terry said...

I can't imagine Nathan choosing any BUT good guys for friends. Looks like a great party!

Keri's Collage... said...

Looks like everyone had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

What a fun party!