Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Early Present


It's really only about 4 hours early but we got Nate his birthday gift tonight. Nathan has never had a new bike. He's always ridden hand-me downs which has been handy but we thought it would be really nice for him to have a brand new bike for his 12th birthday. Keith took him to Sport Chek tonight and they chose it together. He was so excited and thanked us over and over.

He's now looking forward to accessorizing the bike with a thing-a-ma-jig that tracks your speed and kilometers. I'm sure there is a 'real' name for it but I don't know it!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cool! What kind is it?

Terry said...

Awesome!

Kerry said...

Nice!!!

Kori's House said...

Happy Birthday Nate!!

Great gift... I know it will get a ton of use!

villagegirl said...

happy birthday Nathan!
Looks like a great ride!
Just what a kid his age needs.

Anonymous said...

Awesome bike! I have one of those thing-a-ma-jigs on my bike (for the 3 times a year I ride it) and I love it.

Fiona said...

I totally remember going to the store and picking out a bike with my Dad. What a great memory.