Monday, March 15, 2010

Pizza Muffins


I do get bored of making sandwiches. I didn't have time for pizza buns tonight but found this recipe in the back of my recipe box and thought I'd give it a try! Thanks to my cousin Christa who made these for me about 10 years ago...and now I'm finally making them myself :)


Pizza Muffins


375 degrees

20-25 min

8 muffins


1/3 cup sun dried tomatoes
1 1/2 cup flour
1/3 cup parmesean cheese
1 tbsp sugar
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper
3/4 cup milk
1/3 cup olive oil
1 egg
8 thin slices pepperoni (I used farmer sausage)
1/2 cup finely diced green pepper
1/4 cup shredded mozza
Mix dry ingredients and add wet. Stir minimally. Spoon into greased muffin tins and top with slices of pepperoni, pepper and cheese.
Bake and enjoy!

5 comments:

villagegirl said...

Those sound great! And easy! I may just have to try them. My sister gave me a recipe for pizza tarts - they sound like good alternatives for the old sandwich. Yum!

Stephanie said...

They do sound good. There's also mini-quiches which are a snap to make. My kids think they're the greatest treat.

Keri's Collage... said...

Will have to try these!

Kori's House said...

I'll have to give those a try, they look very tasty!

Theresa said...

Ok, they are a hit! Maya and I made them this afternoon and we love them! Thank you so much for sharing this! Please post more lunch ideas if you have them!