Thursday, March 18, 2010

Very Sweet

This was the first year that Chad told me he wanted to buy a gift for Nathan's birthday. I know some parents buy gifts 'for siblings, from siblings' but that's not my style. Now that my kids are starting to have their own money they are more than able to buy each other gifts. I thought it was a really sweet gesture and I took Chad to Wal Mart last week to pick out a present. He only had a $20 so I chipped in the extra $8 and it was done. Chad could BARELY contain the secret and practically told Nathan every day about his gift! Even after all that Nate was beyond pleased with his present this morning and Chad was chuffed about the whole situation. Cute brothers that they are!!!


2 comments:

Terry said...

Chad has discovered the joy of giving. Wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Awww...that's so sweet. Our kids love giving gifts to each other too. And they also love giving gifts to US...which I quite enjoy. :)