Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Finding Fun


The boys' spring break doesn't quite line up with MEI's spring break. They have been at home this week while Keith and I have been at work. They don't mind being home and doing their own thing but I can't imagine it's too much fun. I had today off and instead of my usual routine of shopping, laundry, groceries and housework I decided to take the kids to Safari Play Zone here in town. Nate said 'it's for kids' but I got him around that by telling him he needed to be with Liam on the play structure. He was good with that! Chad had a rip roarin' good time and found some new friends as usual. He's a social butterfly for sure.
They played for about two hours and then we came home for lunch. Liam was tired enough to go down for his nap without a fuss!
Next week Keith and I are both off work. We do have a lot of packing to do but will fit in some fun things as well. Stay tuned for more spring break posts!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like all 3 of them had a great time.