Saturday, March 26, 2011

Working Working


We (mostly Keith) got our storage room completely cleared out this weekend. The kids enjoyed playing on the shelves. A great alternative to beds, wouldn't you say? You could stack 'em three high in here!

The garage is slowly but surely getting filled with all our 'stuff'. We have purged quite a bit but it still seems like we have an awful lot of things.
Keith had to remove the closet door to the storage room under the stairs to get our patio furniture out. It's stayed in really nice shape these past five years since we take it in each winter out of the elements.

And much to my amazement Chad offered to make his dad a cup of coffee. Unbeknown to me, Keith taught him how to brew him a perfect cup of coffee. This means it's official that he's given up on me. We've been married 16 years and I still do not know how to make coffee. He's shown me many times but I forget. Chad brewed up that pot like he'd been a Starbucks barista for years. All pressure if off me completely now. Thanks Chad!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my, Chad is really growing up! What a handsome young man :)

Kori's House said...

Isn't it fun to see your house down to the day you moved in!
Love the RV style sleeping arrangements :)

Now if Chad could come teach our kids!

villagegirl said...

Wow! You have made great progress!
I still can't brew coffee either. Whenever we have a family do here, I make my brother do it. :)
I can handle a french press no problem but an entire pot of coffee - no way.
Way to go Chad! First the swim lessons, now the coffee. What will he learn next?

Terry said...

Don't pack away that coffee maker on Friday until we get some of Chad's now famous brew. Or is it Saturday? Or is it both days? How about I come Sunday when it is all done? :)

Anonymous said...

Can Chad teach me how to brew coffee? As a non-coffee drinker I'm completely hopeless in this area.

Shawna said...

Exciting times!!! Lots of work, but I bet it feels good!