Thursday, January 05, 2012

Enjoyment

 Oh, we are most certainly enjoying our hot tub....even in the rain! 
Funny, we thought that once we had a hot tub (5 years ago) that so many people would want to enjoy it with us but basically, my parents and brother are the only guests we ever get.  It's weird.
That being said, please invite yourself over sometime!
PS.  For the record Keith changes the water very regularly and is stringent about the chemical levels so you won't find any ickiness in our water!

7 comments:

Terry said...

Sweet!

Anonymous said...

If I lived anywhere even remotely close to you I'd be over at your place enjoying your hot tub on a regular basis. In fact, next time we head down to Abbotsford I'll bring my bathing suit along. :)

villagegirl said...

It's not you that makes me hesitate. It's the fact of getting into a bathing suit that would be most unfortunate. It would have to be pitch black and I'd have to bring a large robe. :)

Rachel said...

Jill, those are my exact same requirements. So, come on down!

AF said...

That umbrella is perfect for the size of the tub. It's now great in the rain too.

Rachel said...

For sure Sonya!

White Girl said...

Rachel, do you not know your culture?? No one is going to invite themselves over - people are notoriously concerned about "inconveniencing" someone. You have to do the inviting! You said before that you want to be more social, but love being at home. I don't see these two as conflicting thoughts. Invite people over, insist on solidifying a date and time - and you'll be enjoying the best of both worlds: being social and being at home!

And just fyi, I would totally invite myself over, but I'm weird like that...