Sunday, January 01, 2012

Welcome 2012


We had a lovely time last night 'partying' it up (and I use this term loosely) with our traditional group of friends for New Year's Eve.  The typical activities were partaken.  Eating, games, eating, visiting, and eating.  I daresay others had more exciting nights than us, but for our group it was just right.

No resolutions or expectations for the year on my part.  Although I do wish Keith and I would socialize a bit more.  I think that we did a lot of 'nesting' this year in our new house and were most content to stay home. 
Happy 2012 to you and yours....may you seek and find happiness and peace!

6 comments:

White Girl said...

Sounds like a perfect evening to me! I sat in the dark all by myself, reading by an emergency lantern, so your evening sounds like a HUGE party to me. haha

Happy New Year!!!

villagegirl said...

Sounds like a lovely night.
I'm with you...I have no major resolutions but we are in the same boat...we need to be more social!

Terry said...

That socializing thing? Like mother like daughter. But, it's all good.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about you guys last night, wondering if you were enjoying your usual New Year's Eve festivities. Glad you had fun!

Jenn said...

Happy New Year! I would have loved to be with you guys for New Years!

Trace said...

Happy New Year!! Sounds like a perfect night to me! Funnily enough I told Dylan the other day we need to be more social!