Thursday, March 15, 2012

Giant Puzzles



As much as Nate and Chad would be content to play video games or watch movies all spring break, this mama doesn't feel the same way.  I have been trying to interperse some other forms of entertainment into their week as well.  We ordered this puzzle from Chapters with some gift cards the boys had leftover from Christmas.  It was a good, challenging 1000 piece puzzle that we enjoyed piecing together.  The thing is that now I have an urge to watch 'The Titanic'.  The boys aren't keen but if they only realized how often I watch movies of their choosing that aren't exactly up my alley!  Yesterday we caught a matinee of 'Journey 2 The Mysterious Island' and while it was pretty good it wouldn't be a movie I would have watched if it hadn't of been for the kids!  So, I feel like I am completely justified in making them watch Titanic with me...even if my copy is on that old format called VHS!  I hope our VCR still works :)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or, you could watch Titanic on the big screen in 3D. It's being re-released on April 4th.

Terry said...

So does everyone close their eyes when the windows on the old car steam up?
Nice puzzle!

Rachel said...

We watched tonight and the boys enjoyed it immensely much to my surprise and delight!
And yes, pa. We fast-forwarded a few scenes.

Trace said...

Oh my, now I want watch Titanic! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

So, I guess you'll now have to find a different movie to torture them with. ;)