Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Take Me Back Tuesday

Brandy was my very first pet and was really my very first baby.  I loved this cat with my entire being.  She had a wonderful, spunky personality and my whole family enjoyed each of the 10 years she lived with us.  When we had to make the decision to put her down due to kidney failure I cried for an entire week.  I had just been married a few months and poor Keith had to deal with a rather emotional mess of a wife.  He was very sweet and I'll never forget all the support he showed me.

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Pets really are awesome ... until you have to lose them ... but I wouldn't go back and NOT have had that pet just to spare me that pain. I can totally relate. And good for Keith for being so supportive. :)

Terry said...

Brandy was the best cat ever!

Keri's Collage... said...

That picture brings back SO many memories...laying on your bed listening to music,talking about boys, staring at magazines, curling our hair with your pink curling iron....And oh that cat!!!

villagegirl said...

I remember her! She was lovely.
Kitties are the sweetest pets ever.