Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Why Not Bake?

Yesterday we had every kind of weather.  Snow, rain, sunshine and hail.  Oh, and there was a cold wind for most of the day as well.  I suppose since it's technically still winter it's allowed!  Since being outside was not very appealing I decided that my own baking storm would happen indoors.  A positive outcome is that I will have a very stocked freezer and won't have to bake again for a long time!

 Peanut butter cookies.
 Chocolate dipped toffee cookies.
 Rainbow chip oatmeal cookies.
'Dad's Cookies' (chewy spice cookie with coconut, oats and craisens).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yum!!

Terry said...

Yum, yum!!

villagegirl said...

Those all look very delish! I think I should come sample and tell you which is my favourite! :)

Stephanie said...

The Dad's cookies look like something I would like to bake!

Trace said...

Yummo!!

Fiona said...

Those look amazing! You wouldn't happen to have links to those recipes, would you (especially the chocolate dipped toffee ones)?

QuiltNut Creations said...

yum!!