Sunday, April 08, 2012

Easter Weekend!

It's been a while since I've posted but I have very valid reasons.  Some I will share with you now and others in an upcoming post!  We were so thrilled to have Keith's sister Suzanne and her little family come and stay with us five days over Easter.  I finally got to cuddle and love on my little nephew and spoil his parents silly. 

Keith and I just couldn't believe what a little man, Barrett is.  Light as a feather after lugging around huge three year olds such as Liam.



I think I made eight loaves of Paska over the last week!

 I hosted Easter dinner for Keith's side of the family.  Tyler and I took care of all the food and I must say we were a good team in the kitchen! 
 The second cousins really enjoyed hanging with Chad!  Liam wasn't quite as enthralled.
 We cooed, oogled and ahhhh'd over little B as much as we could.
 Some of us really enjoyed all the Easter goodies!

 Sleeping cutie!
  And yes, there were crying moments because after all that's what babies do!

 The new family of three....or four if you count the dog!  Tyler and Suz are great parents...naturals for sure. 

And an Easter egg hunt that the boys still enjoy very much!

Well, I suppose now that Easter is here I can log onto Facebook.  I did it.  Forty days and no Facebook.  I probably could give it up now that I've been away from it so long but must remain online so I can keep up with my gorgeous little nephew!  Hopefully I can exercise a bit more self-control and limit my time on it more wisely.  That's the goal anyhow!

3 comments:

Trace said...

Looks like a wonderful weekend for you all!! Barrett is simply adorable! :)

Keri's Collage... said...

A lovely Easter weekend post! So glad you could put your fantastic hosting skills to good use! Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a really nice Easter.

Congrats on surviving without FB for 40 days. I didn't quite make it myself (had a couple of cheat moments!) but don't really feel the need to get back into it the way I was before.