Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Our Chad-a-lacka!

It appears that my little boy is having a birthday today!  Now that he is 11 years old I suppose 'little boy' no longer applies.  I suppose since his feet are a size 10 mens that also indicates no more 'little boy' either!
Chad is like a little puppy.  He needs lots of pats on the head, lots of affection, lots of affirmation and plenty of cuddles.  He's ultra sensitive to critisim and drinks up praise like water.
He's a great kid, super smart, creative and we do love him to pieces!
Happy Birthday Chad!

4 comments:

Terry said...

We have had quite a few birthdays lately but we are not tired of them yet. A great big Happy Birthday Chad. How about a free back rub? Hey, and soon we can do a shoe exchange!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chad!!

sultana said...

I admit that I was caught not remembering ! Thank God for mamas that never forget ! I could kick myself if I could.

Trace said...

Happy Birthday Chad!! :)