Sunday, April 29, 2012

I am Partied Out!



This week-end marks the end of birthdays for a little while.  Good thing because I am plum worn out.  I've been fighting a nasty cold coming up 11 days now and I never seem to get enough rest to recuperate properly.
We had Nate's belated birthday party with his buddies.  Due to his birthday usually falling during spring break and a lot of his friends being on vacation we have to post-pone it.  He had his closest friends over for pizza, bowling, a movie and sleep over.  His friends are such nice boys...Nate picks good friends!

This afternoon I had the family over for a combined party for both Chad and Keith.  My April loves had a lovely lemon cheesecake.  And now we are good until September!

4 comments:

AF said...

Whew. Yah, Spring is party central in our family.

Trace said...

Hope you are feeling better soon and can get some rest! Sounds like a perfect birthday party to me! :)

And lemon cheesecake? Yum!!!

Terry said...

But who you gonna' leave out? Party on.

Anonymous said...

It seems like family birthdays always tend to clump together. We have the same thing in February, May, September and December.

Lemon cheesecake? Yes please!