Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Take Me Back

I had decided that for my 30th birthday I wanted to go skiing...just like old times.  Kori's parents drove us up to Hemlock (just like old times).  Keri, Kori and I had skiied together as teens so many times.  Our moms would tirelessly drives us up to the slopes and sit in the lodge all day as we skiied.  What great moms we had!  We each had our own ski equipment (saved for and bought with our own money) and had fabulous neon ski jackets!
We enjoyed skiing that day very much.  It made us feel 16 again...until the next day when our muscles screamed at us!

1 comment:

villagegirl said...

You are a brave girl! My mind wants to ski but not sure if the body can handle it!
I think I recall skiing with you one time and deciding that we wouldn't make any turns or slow down all the way down the run. Good times! I'm just glad we never broke anything!